Basic Essentials for a Fall Closet

These are my most worn clothing items in the colder months. It's all about comfort and warmth without sacrificing style. My Fall ...

These are my most worn clothing items in the colder months. It's all about comfort and warmth without sacrificing style. My Fall Fashion essentials for the fall are vests, cardigans, leggings, booties, and a maxi dress/skirt. Other staple items I think are essential for a fall closet are flannels, sweaters, and booties. Check out my Fall Booties post to see some of my favorite booties this season!
1. Vests
Vests are something that I have been seeing a lot of lately. They are stylish and they are also very warm. My favorite is to pair it with either a comfy sweater or over a flannel.
Similar Vest
2. Cardigans 


Cardigans are definitely a staple in my closet. They are really easy to style and they are casual and comfortable. For a really casual laid back look I love putting a cardigan over a T-shirt to keep warm and pairing it with a pair of boots. Another easy way to style is to just pair with a warm scarf.
3. Leggings
Leggings are so comfortable and are easy to dress up and to dress down. In the fall I love pairing leggings with an over sized sweater and boots. It's such a comfortable outfit but it looks like you  are a lot more dressed up than you feel!
4.  Maxi dress/skirt
I think that a Maxi dress is a fall basic essential because they are a little more dressy so they are perfect for any holidays, holiday parties, and something you want to be a little more dressed up for. A maxi dress or skirt is great for the cooler months as an alternative to a little black dress. I paired it with a denim shirt to keep warm and to dress it up a little more I would pair it with a leather jacket. 
Similar Dress

Shop the Post:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images