Wine Time : A Fall inspired Summer Outfit

I am so ready for fall at this point. We had a few days where the weather was a bit little bit cooler an...










I am so ready for fall at this point. We had a few days where the weather was a bit little bit cooler and it just put me in the mood for fall time. I did a bunch of fall clothing shopping and now we are back up into the 90s. So to bring fall time into the summer weather this is one of my go to outfits lately because it has some fall inspired pieces to it but yet it still works well in the hot temperatures. 

I picked up this wine colored sweater halter tank top at Charlotte Russe the other day and it has quickly become a staple in my closet. It is a light enough material that you can get away with wearing it in the heat. This wine color is my favorite color for fall at the moment. My nails are even painted this color! I just paired it with some black high waisted shorts from PacSun and some black booties from Windsore.

The purse that I decided to pair with this outfit has a little detailing of fringe which is a huge trend this fall!

Also for my makeup I decided to pair it with a deep red lip. I used a NYX lipliner in the shade Autumn and over the top I used a NYX butter lipstick in Mary Jane. This is going to be my go to lip combo this fall!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images