OOTD: Transitioning into Fall

OOTD: Transitioning into Fall Today is the first day of fall, it is my favorite season for clothes. All I want to do is slip into a nice c...

OOTD: Transitioning into Fall

Today is the first day of fall, it is my favorite season for clothes. All I want to do is slip into a nice cozy sweater and some boots. The whether however is still loving summer. It has recently been in the 80's and 90's still so I can't break out my sweaters just yet! This outfit is a perfect way to transition into the fall time. I am finding ways to transition my summer wardrobe to the beginning of fall while it is still to warm for sweaters. This outfit is featuring the DIY Kimono I recently posted about.




Outfit Details:
Kimono: DIY
Necklace: Body Central
Jeans: Pac Sun
Sandals: 1318
Purse: Charming Charlies



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images