2 Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

Thanksgiving is less than a week away and I am super excited for all of the food and spending time with family! Here are a couple of ou...


Thanksgiving is less than a week away and I am super excited for all of the food and spending time with family! Here are a couple of outfit ideas for the holiday. They are comfortable and leave room for eating a ton of food!

Sweater Dress
I have been loving this sweater dress that I recently purchased at target. It is very comfortable and perfect for thanksgiving! Since its really cold where I live I paired it with some fleece lined tights to keep warm and put on some knee high socks.


||Sweater dress- Target||   ||Boots- Windsor||   ||Tights- Charlette Russe||  ||Knee High Socks- Forever 21||

Sweater and Vest:
This outfit is a little bit more casual but still really cute for Thanksgiving dinner.




||Jeans- PacSun||   ||Boots-1318||   ||Sweater- Kohls||   ||Vest- Target||



Shop the Post:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images