Seattle

My mom and I spent a weekend in Seattle this past month for a girls trip. We had so much fun,...














My mom and I spent a weekend in Seattle this past month for a girls trip. We had so much fun, we did a lot of touristy things since I had never been to Seattle so we stayed very busy.

The first day in Seattle we started out at the Space Needle where every other tourist in the city apparently started out as well. It was crazy packed but we still had a great time. The view from the top is amazing! After we were up there for a little while we headed over to the Chihuly Glass Museum which is something I would REALLY recommend if you ever go to Seattle! It was incredible how much stuff was in there and it was all so beautiful. His work is amazing!

We then took the Monorail down to Pike Market Place. It was insanely busy but we ate at a great cafe and then went through the entire Farmers Market. I am now OBSESSED with Ellenos Greek Yogurt. It is the best stuff on earth I swear. I have been craving it ever since I got back. You don't know greek yogurt until you have tried Ellenos! I got the berry cobbler flavor and it was so good! I would definitely recommend giving it a try!

Afterwards we just walked down by the water and the pier where the ferris wheel is. We then went over towards where the monorail was and did some shopping and grabbed some dinner at PF Chang's (my favorite restaurant ever).

The next day was Ikea day because we don't have an Ikea where we live and I am obsessed with it. We spent a ton of time there and we got some great things. After that we drove down to Tacoma to see the glass bridge and just walk around a bit. Then we took a ferry back into Seattle. Taking a Ferry was one of my favorite things we did, I'm not sure why, maybe it's because of Derek and Grey's Anatomy, but I know have a major obsession with ferries.

The last day in Seattle we drove out to see Snoqualmie Falls. There we took a little hike down to the base and also viewed it from the top viewing deck. Afterwards we did a little shopping. We then went back into Seattle to look at the Freemont Troll and stop by Gas Works Park which has an AMAZING view! Sadly I didn't take any pictures because at that point in our trip I was tired of getting my camera out (lazy) but the view of Seattle was really pretty. To end our trip we met up with one of our friends from Seattle and had dinner with her which was a great way to end an amazing trip!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images