Favorite Fall Nail Polishes

Get it here  Revlon Top Speed in Stormy is a shade I find myself wearing pretty often during Fall. It is a taupe shade. I love the Top...



Get it here
 Revlon Top Speed in Stormy is a shade I find myself wearing pretty often during Fall. It is a taupe shade. I love the Top Speed line because it is quick and easy to apply since the drying time is very short. I have quite a few different colors from this line and I feel they hold up pretty well with a top coat.
Get it here
Essie's Damsel in Destress is a gorgeous plummy shade. It's a darker perfect shade for Fall time.

Get it Here

Essie Fiji. This is my go to color for any season. It may not be a fall color, but I wear this all year long. This pale pink pastel color goes with any outfit and looks so pretty. This is my most worn nail color.

Get it Here
Butter London in the shade Ashton. This is a perfect neutral color.

Get it Here

The color "style cartel" is apart of Essie's Fall 2014 Collection. This Cobalt Blue is perfect for the season.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images