AE Style Plaid Scarf

It's been a while since I have done an outfit post and I want to get back into doing them more often. It has been so cold where I live t...

It's been a while since I have done an outfit post and I want to get back into doing them more often. It has been so cold where I live that it's hard to find the motivation to venture outside, but I will do it! This outfit is a classic for me in the winter. A warm coat, sweater, and a chunky scarf. Those are necessities to survive the 20 degree weather. It's an outfit that is easy to throw on, very comfortable, and it still looks really nice so it's perfect to wear pretty much anywhere!










Boots - Kohls (similar)
Scarf - American Eagle (similar)
Jeans - PacSun
Earwarmer - Bass Outlet (Similar)
Coat - Forever 21 (Similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images