Guys Gift Guide 2015

In my opinion guys are probably the hardest to buy for. Either what they want is way to expensive for me or I just have zero idea where...




In my opinion guys are probably the hardest to buy for. Either what they want is way to expensive for me or I just have zero idea where to start for gifts. So here are some gift ideas that guys are sure to love. There are different things for price ranges and style of guy! Hopefully this can help take some of the stress away when buying gifts for the men in you life! I know this is going up a little late but I have been extremely busy but I thought I would still put it up in case anyone is still in need of some ideas. So here are a few ideas and last minute ideas if some one you are just starting on  your Christmas shopping (like me!).

Cologne sampler set - Cologne is something that is a common gift but it is a good one none the less. Whenever I ask my boyfriend what he wants cologne is usually on the list. Unless they have a specific one they want it can be stressful and overwhelming going through all of the different scents and choosing one. This Cologne sampler set from Sephora is perfect for a guy. It comes with sample sizes of a variety of cologne and then it has a coupon for a free cologne when they decide which one it is they want! Plus they get to try out a ton of different ones!



Luggage Tag - These are awesome and custimizable. For a guy who likes to travel this is seriously such a great gift that a guy would love! These are just an example of some cool engraved brass ones but there are so many cool options out there and you could also DIY your own if you are feeling craftsy!



Golf club covers - If he likes to golf this is a really cool gift and it's also not very expensive if you are looking to save some money! You could get him a team set of covers or even just nice looking covers if he isn't really into any sports team! I found these NFL ones on amazon for around $35.




Spikeball - This is a very fun game that a guy is sure to love! You can play it with all your friends and it's super fun and gets you active! Here is a link to it on amazon for around $60 and it's eligible for prime so you can get it in time for Christmas!


Hats - Most guys love hats so this is an awesome idea he is sure to love! You can get him his favorite sports team or any brand that he loves! You can't really go wrong. This hat is from Trixin and I think it looks really cool and is one a lot of guys would like!



Team String Art - I made a Steelers string art for my boyfriend a couple years ago for his birthday and he absolutely loved it! He still says that it is his favorite gift I have ever given him. They are pretty easy to make, they just take a little bit of time. You can make your own, here is how I made my Steelers string art. You could customize it to whatever team he likes and whatever sport. You can also purchase them already made as well! (here on etsy).



Beer Making Kit - This is something that could be fun for them to do if they like beer. It's something a little bit different, but many guys would really enjoy to get this. Here is one at Target for under $30 so it's really affordable!





Libbey Craft Brew 5 Piece Beer Flight Set - For a beer lover this can be a great idea. It would also go really well to gift with the beer making kit. Here is the Beer flight set from Target which is under $30. 




Mens Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani - If you don't want to do a cologne sampler set but need an idea of what cologne to get this one is a great idea. Everyone has their own tastes so the cologne sampler set is a good way to go but this cologne is probably my favorite for guys. I've talked to a lot of guys to see what they thought of this and they all love it as well, I feel like this is a safe bet on a cologne for guys. It's so good! Here is one at Macy's but you can buy this pretty much anywhere that sells cologne!




Go Pro - I think I put this on my guys gift guide list last year, but I still think it is an awesome gift. I know so many guys who would love to get one of these. You can make awesome video montages and it captures the memories of the cool things you do! They range in prices depending on which model you want to get. Here is the Hero 4, but if you wanted to save a little bit of money you could go with an older model which would still be just as great to get!




Ray Ban Wayfarer - These are classic and make a great gift, I have the Wayfarer style listed on here but honestly any style or even another brand would be cool as well. The Ray Bans are awesome quality and he is sure to love them!




Man Crates - I think this may be one of my favorite ideas. My boyfriend showed me these and I think they are so cool! You can find one to fit any guys wants! They also range in prices! Here are a few that I think are really cool. So if you still have no idea what to get then these are a great option! There are so many different options and an option for any guy!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images