The Bahamas

To celebrate graduating college my boyfriend, Justin, and I planned a cruise to the Bahamas! We decided to wait on th...








To celebrate graduating college my boyfriend, Justin, and I planned a cruise to the Bahamas! We decided to wait on the trip until we were all moved into to Florida because it would be easier to take a cruise out of somewhere we live rather than fly somewhere!

We did a shorter cruise that only made two stops. Our first stop was Freeport and then the next day we went to Nassau.

 In Freeport we wish we would have gone to a different beach than the one we did but we still loved it and had a great time! We went to Junkanoo beach club at Tiano Beach. It was only a $7 cab ride from the ship harbor where we docked. We payed three dollars to get in and it gave us a rental like a kayak or something which we actually forgot to use unfortunately. The water in Freeport was more like water in Florida. It was really nice but it wasn't very clear and blue as you can see in the pictures. It was definitely warm though so it was really nice to get in. The sand was PERFECT though. It was the finest sand I'd ever seen.









On our second stop in Nassau we took a cab to paradise island (only a $4 cab ride) and went to Cabbage beach. It was the nicest beach I had ever been to. The white sands and the clearest bluest water I had ever seen. I seriously could have stayed there forever! It was so beautiful. We had a lot of fun hanging out in the water, doing some snorkeling, and just relaxing on the beach. They also sold these coconut drinks which were so good! They were $20 but you got unlimited free refills the entire day! They had different juice flavors like Bahama mamma, pina colada, etc. you could mix with the alchohol. It was one of the better purchases we made so if you are 21+ I would definitely recommend doing that if you go to cabbage beach! I think it's safe to say that everyone with a coconut was pretty tipsy by the end of the day!





Something very special happend while we were in freeport as well. It will know hold a very special place in my heart because it is where Justin proposed. I was 100% completely surprised and overjoyed! Of course I said yes and we are very excited. I'll be honest I've already planned so much of the wedding and it probably won't even be until next summer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images